Understanding what living in a Home Owners Association (HOA) means to a buyer:
The Lakes of Jacaranda residents pay an annual HOA fee to the Master Association that supports the maintenance of common areas, roads, lakes and wetlands, monuments, the LOW mail station, walking path and landscaping. This HOA fee also employs the management company that assists our community with all these challenges. In addition The Lakes of Jacaranda residents pay an additional HOA fee for the maintenance of the recreation area which includes the clubhouse, swimming pool and the tennis and pickle ball courts as well as the landscaping.
The management company is Keys-Caldwell, Inc.
Keys-Caldwell’s team of representatives manages our community as follows:
- Assists the Board of Directors with community compliance of our governing documents
- Attends all Board meetings
- Oversees all financial matters
- Inspects our community monthly for compliance to our documents
- Oversees elections from collecting resumes to mailing ballots to counting votes
- Seeks bids on jobs
- Acts as the first point of contact for new residents
- Guides the Board on legal issues
- Manages all violations and collects fees for same
- Collects annual HOA dues
- Facilitates the annual meeting