Understanding what living in a Home Owners Association (HOA) means to a buyer:
It means we pay an annual HOA fee, which supports the maintenance of common areas, roads, lakes and wetlands, monuments, the LOW mail station, walking path and landscaping. This HOA fee also employs our management company that assists our community with all these challenges.
HOA fees are annual and are approximately $200 for residents of the Lakes of Jacaranda neighborhood.
Our management company is Keys-Caldwell:
Keys-Caldwell’s team of representatives manages our community as follows:
- Assists the Board of Directors with community compliance of our governing documents
- Attends all Board meetings
- Oversees all things financial
- Inspects our community monthly for compliance to our documents
- Oversee elections from collecting resumes to mailing ballots to counting votes
- Seeks bids on jobs
- Act as the first point of contact for new residents
- Guide the Board on legal issues
- Manage all violations and collect fees for same
- Collect annual HOA dues
- Facilitate the annual meeting